Dr. Samantha Johnson
Monday 2:30 - 5:30 pm
Tuesday 9:30 - 11:00 am
Thursday 11:30 am - 1:00 pm
Or by appointment.
- PHD, Middle Tennessee State University (2018)
- MS, University of North Alabama (2014)
- BS, Northern Kentucky University (2013)
Areas of Expertise
- Assessing function and fall risk in older adults
- Minimizing fall risk through exercise interventions
- Eccentric exercise training
Johnson, S., Stevens, S., Fuller, D., & Caputo, J. (2019). Effect of lower-extremity eccentric training on physical function in community-dwelling older adults. Physical & Occupational Therapy in Geriatrics, In Press. DOI: 10.1080/02703181.2019.1648626.
Johnson, S., Fuller, D., Donnelly, B., & Caputo, J. (2018). Effect of an 8-Week eccentric training program on strength and balance in older adults. International Journal of Exercise Science, 11(3), 468-478.