- Upper Division Form History B.A. (non-Teaching) (rev. June 2017)
- Upper Division Form History B.S. (non-Teaching) (rev. June 2017)
- Upper-division forms list out on one document all the classes you need to complete your program: general education; classes in the major; the minor; language; electives. You can see your whole degree at a glance and so use the document as a worksheet. Teacher licensure students have a special form. Also, during your junior year you fill out one of these forms formally and turn it in for a graduation check.
- Upper Division Form History B.A. Teacher Licensure (rev. June 2017)
- Upper Division Form History B.S. Teacher Licensure (rev. June 2017)
- Geographic Distributions of History Upper Division Courses
- The courses in the history major are divided by geographic region: classes in American history; classes in European; classes in Global. Majors are required to complete two classes from each category. The link attached here shows which classes belong in each geographical category.
- Intent to Graduate
If you do not see the form you need in the above list, please visit the University's A-Z Forms Index.
- Graduate Assistantship Application
- Center for Historic Preservation's Application for Student Academic Support
- AGSH Student Funding Opportunities for Travel to Conferences
- Degree Plan for Master of Arts in History
- Thesis Advisory Committee and Advancement to Candidacy Form
- College of Graduate Studies Thesis/Dissertation Checklist
- Intent to Graduate
If you do not see the form you need in the above list, please visit the College of Graduate Studies Forms Page.
Department of History
Middle Tennessee State University
1301 E. Main Street
Murfreesboro, TN 37132
Peck Hall 223
All Other Inquiries
Oral History Association
The executive offices of the Oral History Association have opened at MTSU and will be here for the next five years.
The office will be co-directed by Albert Gore Research Center Director Louis Kyriakoudes and History Professor Kristine McCusker.
The Offices are located in Peck Hall, Room 217.