Keathley University Center
The Keathley University Center is located in the center of the MTSU campus and houses a wide variety of offices, facilities and meeting rooms. Lounges are located on the second and third floors and the information desk is on the second floor lobby.
About the Belt Keathley University Center
The building honors Dr. Belt Keathley in recognition of his 23 years of dedicated service to the University as Professor of Education, Dean of Students, and the first Dean of Student Financial Aid. He gave completely of himself with untiring and unselfish efforts to assist in the development of a generation of students. During the emergence of the student financial aid era, he pioneered, as Director, the Training Program for Student Financial Aid Administrators, sponsored by the U.S. Office of Education, which served financial aid administrators throughout the Southeast. A man of principle, strong moral fiber, and high integrity, his influence has been significant on the lives of literally thousands of productive citizens.
- ATM: Located on the 1st and 2nd floor. See list of available ATM's below.
- U.S. Post Office: Located on the 1st floor. The fully-functional U.S. Post Office is open Monday - Friday 8am-4pm.
- Beverage/Snack Vending: Located on the 1st, 2nd and 3rd floor
- Disability & Access Center - KUC 107
- Veterans & Military Family Center - KUC 124
- MTSU Post Office - KUC 107
- Testing Services - KUC 107
- ARAMARK Food Services Office - KUC 202
- Dwight's Mini Mart - KUC 200
- Dean of Student Life and Student Services - KUC 212
- Office of Student Conduct - KUC 208
- KUC Grill
- Student Affairs and Enrollment Management - KUC 212
- Career Development Center - KUC 328
- Counseling Services - KUC 326
- Housing and Residential Life - KUC 300 & 303
- New Student and Family Programs (CUSTOMS) - KUC 326
- IT Help Desk - KUC 320
The KUC also has several ATMs including:
- Ascend Federal Credit Union
- Capital Bank
- Wilson Bank & Trust
- Cornerstone Financial Credit Union
All ATMs are located on the 1st floor of the KUC, with the exception of the Suntrust ATM. It is located on the 2nd floor, across from the KUC Theater.