OER Workshops for Faculty This Fall
Accessibility in OER Design Workshop (Sept. 6th, 12-1 pm)
Description: Join us for a discussion about how to design or adapt open educational resources so they are more accessible for all learners. We’ll share tools and best practices from a training that we participated in this summer by ISKME & CAS...
OER User Story: An Interview Featuring Dr. Angela Hooser
Introducing Ginelle Baskin: Student Success & Open Education Librarian
Hello MTSU community! My name is Ginelle Baskin, and I am the new Student Success & Open Education Librarian in the James E. Walker Library. Although I am not new to MTSU, I am probably a new face for many of you. I’ve worked in the library in a variety of professional positions, but in this new role, I am exc...
Using Creative Commons Certificates to Enhance Courses
In Spring 2022, Suzanne Mangrum and Kim Godwin both completed the Creative Commons Certificate. The purpose of the certificate was to strength our own knowledge of copyright and Creative Commons (CC) policies and procedures. Why would we need this? In the digital world, we often drop images into an online course or cla...
- OER Workshops for Faculty This Fall Aug 10, 2023
- OER User Story: An Interview Featuring Dr. Angela Hooser Jun 4, 2023
- FL OER Summit 2023 Apr 19, 2023
- Introducing Ginelle Baskin: Student Success & Open Education Librarian Mar 13, 2023
- Using Creative Commons Certificates to Enhance Courses Nov 29, 2022