Becoming a student worker is a great way to gain work experience to build your resume.
We are always looking for dedicated, hard-working individuals who are willing to go
the extra mile and fulfill job positions with excellence.
- Must be enrolled in at least 12 hours during Fall/Spring
- Must be enrolled in at least 3 hours during at least one Summer session
- Must participate in the Student Technology Assistant (STA) training program
- Must complete Level 1 during first semester of work to continue employment
- Optional to complete Level 2 & Level 3 to receive pay increases
- Lab Assistants pick working hours based on seniority, however, we reserve the right
to schedule lab assistants to meet the needs of the lab.
- Excellent communication skills
- Customer service skills
- Good attitude
- Ability to enforce lab policies
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office
Complete the Lab Assistant Application Form and we will contact you when a job opening becomes available. Should you have further
inquiries, please contact us.
- Twelve(12) month position offered
- Tuition Paid
- Monthly Paycheck
- Excellent working environment
- Flexible Hours - nights and weekends available
- Start working Fall, Spring, or Summer
- Must be a graduate student in good standing with University.
- Good work ethic
- Ability to organize and prioritize
- Highly motivated, self-starter, and team work oriented
- Strong communication skills (oral and written)
- Hardware/Software Configuration and Troubleshooting
- Printers, drivers, etc
- Windows Server 2003 & 2008
- Windows XP, Windows 7, and Windows 8
- Networking, TCP/IP, Active Directory, and Group Policies
- It's All About Teamwork (Dam Sanker) - what we look for in our employees...
- Intellectually Curious, Collaborative, Communicative
- Committed, Dependable, Competent, Discipline
- Enthusiastic, Persistent, Flexible
- Prepared, Intentional
Bring completed Graduate Application and resume to the University Computer Lab at BAS office (BAS S137D) or contact us.