CBHS Student Forms
- MTSU Intent to Graduate Form
- This form should be submitted 2 semesters prior to the term you intend to graduate. Your Intent to Graduate Form and Upper-Division Form must be submitted together to the College of Behavioral and Health Sciences Graduation Coordinator.
- MTSU Change of Major Form
- It is highly recommended that you meet with an advisor and the MT One Stop in your intended new major before submitting this form to ensure your major/minor selection meets your career goals as well as abides by University policy and understand any impact on financial aid and scholarships.
- MTSU Drop/Add/Late Registration Form
This form does not need the dean's approval. Please follow the instructions on the form.
- College of Behavioral and Health Sciences Undergraduate Student Request for Overload
This form must be approved by your major advisor and the department chair before being delivered to the dean for approval. Graduate Students must request an overload from the College of Graduate Studies.
- College of Behavioral and Health Sciences Micro-Grant Application
No funding is available at this time. (This grant is not available during summer sessions.)
Academic Maps are listed alphabetically by major.
Use your Pipeline username and password for log in.
Wednesday, October 18, 2017 - 10:00 am - 12:00 noon - College of Education Building First Floor Lobby
The CJA department is sponsoring a book signing for Dr. Carter Smith's new book, Gangs and the Military: Gangsters, Bikers, and Terrorists with Military Training.
Please look under "Faculty Events" or "Student Events" for further information and how to confirm your attendance.