Minor in Not-for-Profit Management (15 hours)
A minor in Not-for-Profit Management consists of:
- MGMT 3610 - Principles of Management
- MGMT 4000 - Not-for-Profit Management
- MGMT 4030 - Not-for-Profit Strategic Decision Making and Program Evaluation
- ACTG 2110 - Principles of Accounting I or ACTG 3000 - Survey of Accounting for General Business or FIN 3000 - Principles of Financial Management or FIN 3010 - Business Finance
- LEAD 3010 - Leadership Theories and Practices or MGMT 4200 - Leadership in Organizations
- Students must earn a minimum GPA of 2.0 in the minor for graduation.
For additional information, please see the Department of Management section of the MTSU Undergraduate Catalog.