Undergraduate Curriculum Changes
MTSU uses the curriculum management system Curriculog for all proposals. Curriculog allows for the completion and submission of all curriculum proposals, the development of curriculum meeting agendas, and the review and approval of the curriculum committees and administrators. Classes on using Curriculog are offered periodically throughout the semester.
MTSU faculty and staff log in by using FSA user name with @mtsu.edu (email@example.com) and FSA password. For assistance with Curriculog or proposals, please contact Peter Cunningham or Mitzi Brandon.
- MTSU Policy 251 Approval of Academic Programs, Units, and Modifications
- General Education Core Curriculum
- Flow Charts for Curricular Changes
- THEC Forms
- Committee/Important Dates
- Substantive Change Notification
- Graduate Curriculum Change Information
|Flow Charts for Undergraduate Curricular Changes|
|General Education Flow Chart for Curricular Changes|
|University Curriculum Committee Flow Chart for Curriculum Changes|
|THEC Academic Affairs Policies||Webpage|
Having trouble viewing or using fillable forms? See instructions here.