Workshops & Cultural Events
Check our calendar for dates, times, and locations of workshops and cultural events.
Workshops are offered by SSS, the Office of Student Success, and the Career Development Center (CDC) along with other departments and MTSU staff. SSS members remember to complete the SSS Workshop Evaluation form for every workshop.
For New Members
New Member Orientation
- New Member Orientation - coming soon
For Continuing Members
- Time Management Presentation
- Time Management Quiz
- Time Management Evalucation
SMART Goal Setting - Fall 2016
Financial Literacy - Fall 2016
**Note that financial literacy can only be completed once an academic year.**
This on-line workshop is two parts and must be taken 30 days apart. You can take the first part by following the instructions below:
- Go to: https://webapps.liu.edu/everfi/Login
- Under “Student/Learner”, enter the Registration Code: 31250b55 to create your EverFi Account.
- Complete Part 1 by September 26, 2016 and print your Certificate of Completion.
- Once printed, give your certificate to the secretary so she can log your participation.
After 30-45 days you will receive an invitation to complete Part 2 of Transit. Part 2 must be completed by November 11, 2016 and your Certificate of Completion turned in to receive credit for the workshop.
Graduate School Research - Fall 2016 - Juniors & Seniors Only
Print off the graduate school research worksheet. Research three (3) to five (5) graduate schools that interest you. Review worksheets with your SSS counselor and turn in forms to the front office by Friday, December 2, 2016 at 4:30 p.m. Click here for the sample worksheet.