Chattanooga State Community College (ChSCC)
The MTSU / ChSCC partnership allows students who earn an Associate of Applied Science at ChSCC to transfer credits to MTSU toward the completion of a Bachelor of Science in Professional Studies with a concentration in Organizational Leadership or Information Technology.
The program allows for sixty (60) credit hours earned from an A.A.S. at ChSCC to be transferred and credited toward the completion of an B.S. within MTSU's University College. Additional credit for Prior Learning Assessment may also be possible. For more information on the transferable degree concentrations listed below, click the appropriate link or contact your ChSCC or MTSU advisor.
Transferable Degree Concentrations
- A.A.S. in Accounting
- A.A.S. in Business (Entrepreneurship)
- A.A.S. in Business (General Management)
- A.A.S. in Business (Office Management)
- A.A.S. in Digital Media Design and Production (Game Art)
- A.A.S. in Digital Media Design and Production (Graphic Arts Technology)
- A.A.S. in Digital Media Design and Production (Journalism)
- A.A.S. in Digital Media Design and Production (Media Technologies)
- A.A.S. in Fire Science Technology (Emergency Medical Care)
- A.A.S. in Fire Science Technology (Fire Suppression)
- A.A.S. in Fire Science Technology (Supervision & Administration)
- A.A.S. in Hospitality and Tourism Management (Culinary Arts)
- A.A.S. in Hospitality and Tourism Management (Food and Beverage Management)
- Professional Actor Training Certificate
Students may also transfer credits towards earning their Bachelor of Science in Liberal Studies. Those interested should consult with their MTSU advisor for degree requirement details.
|MTSU:||Jack Traylor III