Ways to Attend

What Does ROTC Stand For?

If you're interested in enrolling in Army ROTC and you are already enrolled in college, you can start by talking to our program's Enrollment Eligibility Officer about taking the Army ROTC basic elective course and about the incentives available, including opportunities to compete for two- and three-year merit-based scholarships.

Transfer and Graduate Students

If you have two years remaining in college or graduate school, you are still eligible to enroll in Army ROTC.  Talk to our program's Enrollment Eligibility Officer about ways to join our program.

Cadet Initial Entry Training

This course is for those college students who want to complete Army ROTC training in two years.  To qualify, you must complete a challenging and motivating 28-day training program at Fort Knox, Kentucky.  Upon completion of Cadet Initial Entry Training (Basic Camp), graduates return to campus prepared to enter the Advanced Course.  If you think you might be interested in this opportunity over this summer, talk to our Enrollment Officer soon.

Enlisted Soldiers

If you are an enlisted Soldier in the Army and interested in becoming an officer, contact us to find out more about opportunities for Soldiers.

Simultaneous Membership Program (SMP)

The Simultaneous Membership Program allows you to attend ROTC and serve in the U.S. Army Reserve or Army National Guard at the same time.  It gives you the opportunity for additional training and experience.  Cadets serve as officer trainees in the Army Reserve or National Guard while competing in college.  You can earn Army Reserve/National Guard pay and benefits in addition to your Army ROTC allowances.

Learn More

 Customs Globe

Connect with Army ROTC

  Facebook   Instagram

Office Phone