Summer Camps and Minors on Campus
MTSU hosts various athletic, academic, music, science, and arts camps throughout the Summer months. To support camp directors of both University-sponsored and non-University-sponsored camps, the following provides information on the University's policies regarding minors on campus. Additional resources regarding camp risk management and camp safety best practices also are provided below.
Information sessions regarding camp safety and risk management practices and resources are presented annually during the Spring semester. In addition, the Office of University Counsel annually provides a presentation to camps regarding MTSU's Minors on Campus Policy - 101.
- Minors on Campus Training Presentation by Office of University Counsel
- MTSU Camp Safety and Risk Management Plan
- Policy 101 - Minors Participating in University Sponsored Programs or Programs Using University Facilities
- Policy 735 - Environmental Health and Safety
- Policy 730 - Campus Crisis and Emergency Management
- Camp Safety and Risk Management Annual Training- March 14, 2018
- Camp Safety and Risk Management Annual Training- March 16, 2018
- American Camp Association - Hot Topics