Dr. Kevin Scott Krahenbuhl
Interim Director for the Assessment, Learning, & School Improvement Ed.D. Program
Departments / Programs
- College of Education
- Department of Womack Educational Leadership
- Administration and Supervision [Ed.S] - Instructional Leader Licensure Specialization
- Curriculum and Instruction (Off-Campus Cohort) [Ed.S.]
- Administration and Supervision [Ed.S.] - Higher Education Specialization
- Business and Economic Research Center
- Curriculum and Instruction in Culture, Cognition and the Learning Process [Ed.S.]
- Assessment, Learning, and Student Success [Ed.D]
- Assessment, Learning, and Student Success: Higher Education Concentration, Ed.D.
- Assessment, Learning, and Student Success: Assessment, Learning, and School Improvement Concentration, Ed.D.
- EDD, Northern Arizona University (2012)
- MALS, Arizona State University (2009)
- BAE, Arizona State University (2004)
Areas of Expertise
Cognition in History; Assessment for Learning; Effective Technology Integration
2016 Faculty Fellow
2014 Wayne DeMork Institutional Service Awardee (Dakota State University)
2011 NFHS Sectional Coach of the Year - Section VII: West (Arizona, California, Hawaii, Nevada, & Utah) (National Federation of High School Coaches)
In the Media
Interview about my book, The Decay of Truth in Education, with Gina Logue on "MTSU On the Record"