What is the Faculty Fair?
The purpose of our annual Faculty Fair is to provide faculty a “one-stop-shop” event for meeting and networking with various campus offices and committees to learn about the services and resources available.
In addition to providing an opportunity for faculty members to learn more about the many services and resources available to them at MTSU, the event also serves as a ceremony to recognize those MTSU faculty members who earned the LT&ITC’s Faculty Fellows designation for the preceding academic year.
Representatives from the following offices are typically present:
- Faculty Instructional Technology Center (FITC)
- MTSU Online
- Faculty Grants
- Faculty Learning Communities
- Student Success
- Disability & Access Center
- June Anderson Center for Women & Nontraditional Students
- University Police Department
- EXL and Service Learning
- MT Engage
- Education Abroad
- Walker Library
- University Writing Center
- Faculty Senate
- American Association of University Women (AAUW)
- Charlie and Hazel Daniels Veterans and Military Family Center (Daniels Center)
Click here for photos and information on past years' Faculty Fairs (formerly called ShareFair).