CAMPUS SERVICES FINANCIAL PHYSICAL WELLNESSADDITIONAL INFO
The following topics include academic resources and information you may find helpful:
Free Tutoring is located on the first floor of the Walker Library. Review the flyers below for more information.
Benefits of Tutoring
- Better test grades
- Higher persistence / retention rates
- GPA improvement
Tutoring sessions on campus are offerred both in-person and remote (via Zoom) in over 200 courses in subjects such as biology, history, computer information systems, physics, math, economics, recording industry, study skills/learning strategies, and many more.
How Can I Get Free Tutoring?
- Go to tutoring web page at https://mtsu.edu/studentsuccess/tutoring.php
- Click on “Campus Tutoring (In-Person & Remote)”,
- Select department from drop-down menu
- Click “find tutoring opportunities”.
- This will take you to the schedule (day/time) and zoom link for tutoring session
- To see entire tutoring schedule, skip step #3 and click directly on “Find Tutoring Opportunities”.
Note: Zoom link revolves and will only appear during session times.
If you have questions, contact Dr. Cornelia Wills: at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 615-494-8650 .
To withdrawal from registered classes, please first see Jessica Pierson or Shannon Brown to determine the impact on the GI Bill®. Next visit with the MT One Stop.
Contact Me!Shannon Brown
SCO - Technical Clerk