MT Engage Scholarship
Scholarship Deadline - March 13, 2023
We are pleased to announce that we will award:
- Two $1000 prizes
- Up to five $500 prizes
- Priority Registration for all applicants until graduation
All students who apply will be entered to win prizes including Beats Pill+ speakers, Northface backpacks, Apple iPods, Beats Flex headphones and more!
Have successfully completed one or more MT Engage course sections or be currently enrolled in an MT Engage course
Have attended one approved ePortfolio training or workshop (in-class training sessions apply)
Have a minimum overall GPA of 2.75
Have completed your 60th hour in Fall 2022 or are completing your 60th hour in Spring 2023
- Have fewer than 30 transfer hours (excluding AP, military, and/or dual enrollment credits)
Be currently enrolled as a student at MTSU with good academic standing
- Complete an ePortfolio training session (see below for more information)
- Create a short ePortfolio presentation following the MT Engage requirements
- Complete the MTSU general application then select MT Engage
- Paste your presentation link into the application and submit
ePortfolio Presentation Procedures
The ePortfolio presentation must follow the guidelines as stated in the MT Engage ePortfolio template. Detailed instructions are provided in the links below.
- Print a copy of the instructions
- View the sample presentation
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to have an editable copy of the sample presentation pushed to your D2L.
Training and Workshops
- Session with an ePortfolio peer tutor
- Session with a Writing Center tutor
- Session with a Walker Library Tech Coach
- Already had ePortfolio training in class? You do not need to complete an additional training. Send the name of the instructor and class to email@example.com.