Student Judicial Board Applications
The Student Judicial Board shall consist of nine (9) members selected from eligible members of the student body. Members shall be selected for one (1)-year terms, and are eligible to serve additional terms with reapplication and approval as proscribed herein. Recruitment shall be campus-wide and the pool of candidates should reflect the diversity of the University community. The selection process includes an application and interview. Interviews for the Student Judicial Board will be conducted by a selection committee that shall be appointed by the Assistant Vice President for Student Affairs or his/her designee and the President of the Student Government Association.
Requirements for SJB Applicants
- Must be a full-time student at Middle Tennessee State University;
- A minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5 (on a 4.0 scale), which must be maintained throughout the duration of your participation with the SJB;
- Completion of at least 12 hours of classes at MTSU by the start of the fall semester and at least (2) semesters remaining at MTSU;
- Completion of mandatory training sessions;
- Must be on “Good Standing” with the University, i.e., members should not be on academic or disciplinary probation;
- Must be available for training workshop on September 14, 2021, 5:00 pm – 8:00 pm
- Completed application packet submitted by posted deadline.