LSAT (Law School Admissions Test)
Annual LSAT testing is during June, July, August, October, November, January, February, and April. Please check the LSAT website for specific dates.
- For an unofficial website offering free LSAT practice questions with good answer explanations, click here.
- For an overview of questions and tips on how to study, go to GoGrad.org or Kaplan Prep Courses.
- For requirements for identification, time, etc., please check your Admission Ticket.
- All visitors are requested to use parking meters or obtain a permit from the Parking and Transportation Services office at 1403 East Main Street or print a visitor pass at https://mtsu.t2hosted.com; visitor permits are $2 per day.
- Information on LSAT: 215-968-1001.
KUC 107, Suite 111
8:00am - 4:30pm