Biology Seminar Series
- 1/18/2018 - Donald M. Walker, PhD - Tennessee Technological University
"Ecological hierarchy and the importance of scale in host-microbiome-pathogen interactions"
- 1/23/2018 - Greg Mayer, PhD
"…the tiny stuff in, on, and around us"
- 1/25/2018 - Justin Conley, PhD
"Bugs matter: Toxic effects of chemicals and mixtures at the base of aquatic foodwebs"
- 2/1/2018 - Orna Cohen-Fix, PhD - National Institutes of Health
- 2/8/2018 - Andrea D. Wolfe, PhD - The Ohio State University
"The beard tongues: rapid diversification in a changing environment"
- 2/15/2018 - Eric Skaar, PhD - Vanderbilt University
- 2/22/201 - Narayan Hosmane, PhD - Northern Illinois University
"Dendritic and Nanostructured Boron Compounds for Cancer Therapy"
- 3/1/2018 - Stephen Barnes, PhD - University of Alabama at Birmingham
- 3/15/2018 -
- 3/22/2018 - Bruce Lipshutz, PhD - University of Calfornia, Santa Barbara
- 3/29/201 - Kurt Neubig, PhD - Southern Illinois University
- 4/5/2018 -
- 4/12/2018 -
- 4/19/2018 -
- 4/27/2018 -
College of Basic and Applied Sciences Calendar