Columbia State Community College (CoSCC)
The MTSU / CoSCC partnership allows students who earn an Associate of Applied Science at CoSCC to transfer credits to MTSU toward the completion of a Bachelor of Science in Professional Studies with a concentration in Organizational Leadership or Information Technology.
The program allows for sixty (60) credit hours earned from an A.A.S. at CoSCC to be transferred and credited toward the completion of an B.S. within MTSU's University College. Additional credit for Prior Learning Assessment may also be possible. For more information on the transferable degree concentrations listed below, please contact your CoSCC or MTSU advisor.
Transferable Degree Concentrations
- A.A.S. in Business Information Technology (Computer Systems)
- A.A.S. in Business Information Technology (Office Systems)
- A.A.S. in Business Management
- A.A.S. in Criminal Justice Technology (Corrections)
- A.A.S. in Criminal Justice Technology (Law Enforcement)
- A.A.S. in General Technology (EMT & Paramedic)
- A.A.S. in Radiology Technology
- A.A.S. in Respiratory Care
- A.A.S. in Veterinary Technology
Students may also transfer credits towards earning their Bachelor of Science in Liberal Studies. Those interested should consult with their MTSU advisor for degree requirement details.