Clickers Loaner Program
Want to make your classroom more interactive? Use our clickers to create interactive presentations to enhance instruction and engage participants.The Clickers Interactive ResponseCard devices are now available for checkout by College of Business faculty. The devices are available in multiple sets of sevderal (15, 30, 60) units each.
The ResponseCard RF LCD clicker is designed so that participants receive visual confirmation of input. . The ResponseCard is the size of a credit card, and provides the features and functionality required to ensure selections are accurate, timely and effortlessly transmitted to the presenter's receiver. Its lightweight, rugged and durable enclosure allows it to be easily transported from room to room or around the globe for optimum portability. You need the TurningPoint software installed in your office and classroom computer.
Quick Start Tutorial (JCB)
How to checkout Clickers?
- Click on the Request One button below to fill out the device request form.
- You can reserve the clickers for a class or for the entire semester.
- An email will be sent to the sender confirming the availability of the units.
- The faculty member can pickup the units before the semester/class starts.
- In-Person Training is available if needed.
- The faculty member is required to return the units once the semester/class is over.