Panopto is a powerful video management system that allows you to create video presentations, capture lectures, add narrations to presentations, etc. Panopto is available to all Jones College of Business faculty, staff and students. You can use Panopto in the classroom, in your office or at home. Use Panopto to deliver a flexible, easy to use, interactive and engaging class!
With Panopto you can:
- Log into D2L and access your classes content
- Click on the Videos link in your D2L main menu to provision the Panopto folder for your class recordings
Important: Teacher must do this before the semester start for each class * *
- Optional: Download and install the Panopto Recorder on your computer or use Panopto Capture (web)
- Click on Create then Record a New Session to add content to your class folder
- For more detailed information refer to the Quick Start Tutorials below.
Click here for device check out request.
Panopto Resources & Links
If you have any questions or issues with devices not working, or have specific questions about the Panopto software, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org