How Can the Center for Health and Human Services Help Your Organization or Academic Program?
The Center for Health and Human Services can help community partners as well as MTSU academic partners interested in collaborative opportunities that improve the health and well-being of Tennesseans through services offered by the Center. Whether a project or activity has already been identified and assistance is needed with securing funding or implementation, or whether assistance is needed bringing an idea to life, the Center may serve:
- As an applicant entity for grant opportunities: This may be of interest to smaller non-profit organizations which have not yet established a track record of grant writing and award management or to academic partners who do not have the time or resources to submit a grant application.
- As a collaborator: We would be pleased to partner with your organization or academic unit on a proposal that your organization is already submitting for funding. The Center provides administrative functions as well as professional training and development and project implementation, allowing your organization to focus on direct service to your clientele, patients, and audiences served.
As applicant or collaborator, we offer:
- Grant proposal development and submission;
- Hiring and supervision of project personnel;
- Ordering supplies, materials, and meeting ongoing purchasing needs;
- Preparing and submitting required reports to funding agency and preparing reports for your board or stakeholders;
- Provider training along with continuing education credits, as well as direct implementation of programmatic activities;
- Program evaluation services;
- Research opportunities: With MTSU’s community of scholars, a research component can be added to proposed service projects, adding the dimension of informing the scientific and practitioner communities through scholarly publication.
Please contact us today about collaborative opportunities. Staff would love to have a conversation about how the Center can help meet the needs of your organization. We want to be a resource to our MTSU and Tennessee communities and would be very pleased to work with you!