Book an appointment with the Registered Dietitian Nutritionist!
Interested in reaching your health and wellness goals? Let us empower and support you! Health Promotion is offering FREE 1-on-1 nutrition counseling to equip students with the knowledge and skills to implement lasting change. We can work with you on many areas including, but not limited to:
- Beverage consumption
- Fruit and vegetable intake
- Physical activity
- Weight management
- Meal planning and preparation
At your first visit, the RDN will complete a detailed nutrition assessment, give recommendations, and work with you to create a plan that suits your needs. Follow-up visits are 30 minutes. You’ll check in about changes you’ve made, address any barriers or concerns, and update your plan.
Students are often referred for medical nutrition therapy by medical or mental health care providers, but may also self-refer.
Three Simple Steps to Nutrition Counseling
- Use the form below to request an appointment. Please include the topic you would like to receive nutrition counseling on.
- Answer the phone or Zoom call at your scheduled time.
- Work with our Registered Dietitian to make lasting behavioral changes to improve your nutrition!
Request an Appointment
Nutrition counseling services are provided by Kim Coleman, RD. For additional information, you may contact her at Kim.Coleman@mtsu.edu or 615-898-5275.”
This project is funded under an agreement with the State of Tennessee.
Funded by a grant with CHHS
Follow CHHS and Blue Raiders Drink Up on Social Media
Have a question or concern? Contact the MTSU Health Promotion Office.