Because there’s never a good time to get sick, Be True Blue and Avoid the Flu!
We know students are busy and can’t afford to miss academic, work, and social responsibilities. Let us help you stay well by visiting an upcoming clinic to get a flu shot at no out-of-pocket cost to students!
To maximize convenience for students, the flu shot clinics will be offered in various location across campus. These clinics are supported through donations, departmental funding, and the billing of private insurance. Students with insurance are asked to bring their prescription benefit card, or a picture of their card, to the clinics for processing. The processing of insurance benefits will not result in any copay charge to the student. Students without insurance can still receive a flu shot at no cost.
Students may attend whichever clinic dates and locations best fit their schedule. No appointment is required. The full schedule is as follows:
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions. The clinics are sponsored by MTSU Health Services, Campus Pharmacy, School of Nursing, and the hosting academic colleges.
Health Services Hours
- Monday-Wednesday: 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Thursdays: 9:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Fridays: 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Closed during University holidays
- Monday-Friday: 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Need Us After We Have Closed?
An after hours telephone advice nurse is available by calling 615-898-2988 and following the prompts. Experienced advice nurses can help you figure out the best course of action: do you need immediate medical care, an appointment the next day, or will self-care help you? You may be asked for your student M number in order to use this service.
- Important Note: The after-hours service is for those who are sick. If you have a routine or minor health concern or question, you should continue to call us during the day or leave a message to be answered the next business day.
If you experience a life-threatening medical emergency, call 911.
- MTSU Health Services: 615-898-2988
- MTSU Campus Police: 615-898-2424
- St. Thomas Rutherford Hospital Emergency Department: 615-396-6900
- StoneCrest Medical Center Emergency Department:
- Tennessee Poison Control Center: 615-936-0760
For tour of Health Services, click on video below.
Health Services Mission Statement
The mission of MTSU Student Health Services is to ensure delivery of affordable, accessible and high quality health care integrated with the promotion of lifelong wellness for MTSU students.
FALL & SPRING
MON - WED
8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
9:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
8:00 a.m - 4:00 p.m
SUMMER & SEMESTER BREAKS
8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
615-904-8402 (women's health)