Flu Shot Clinics
MTSU Health Services and Campus Pharmacy will be offering Flu Shots at the Health, Wellness, & Rec Center Atrium on the following dates and times. No appointment is necessary.
- For faster service please complete the flu consent form & bring with you to the clinic.
- Masks are required along with social distancing at all times and in all areas of the flu clinics!
- Everyone seeking a flu vaccine must be healthy and fever free within the past 48 hours.
- Temperatures will also be taken of everyone who attends the flu clinics.
- Wednesday, September 16 | 8:30am - 12:30pm
- Thursday, September 17 | 8:30am - 12:30pm
- Thursday, September 24 | 8:30am - 12:30pm
- Wednesday, October 7 | 8:30am - 12:30pm
- MTSU faculty, staff and their dependents (16 and above), and students who are covered by the State of TN Employee Health Insurance program
AND have CareMark as their prescription benefit plan (bring card with you)
- No charge!
- Individuals with Tenncare as their primary prescription insurance
- No charge!
- Without CareMark prescription card
- $20 for students
- $32 for faculty/staff
- Payment accepted with cash, credit cards or Raider Funds
Please note that we hope to offer free flu shots for MTSU students at separate clinics in October through a grant from the State of Tennessee Department of Health. Currently, we do not have those clinics confirmed, however. Watch for upcoming announcements in your mtmail email with additional information.
Health Services Hours
Health Services, Health Promotion and Campus Pharmacy will be open fall and spring semesters during the following times:
- Monday-Wednesday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Thursdays 9:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Fridays 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
During summer and semester breaks we are open Monday-Friday 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.,
and closed during university holidays. When Health Services is closed, local hospital
emergency rooms and some walk-in centers are available.
Need Us After We Have Closed?
An after hours telephone advice nurse is available by calling 615-898-2988 and following the prompts. Experienced advice nurses can help you figure out the best course of action: do you need immediate medical care, an appointment the next day, or will self-care help you? You may be asked for your student M number in order to use this service.
- Important Note: The after-hours service is for those who are sick. If you have a routine or minor health concern or question, you should continue to call us during the day or leave a message to be answered the next business day.
If you experience a life-threatening medical emergency, call 911.
- MTSU Health Services: 615-898-2988
- MTSU Campus Police: 615-898-2424
- St. Thomas Rutherford Hospital Emergency Department: 615-396-6900
- StoneCrest Medical Center Emergency Department:
- Tennessee Poison Control Center: 615-936-0760
For tour of Health Services, click on video below.
Health Services Mission Statement
The mission of MTSU Student Health Services is to ensure delivery of affordable, accessible and high quality health care integrated with the promotion of lifelong wellness for MTSU students.
FALL & SPRING
MON - WED
8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
9:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
8:00 a.m - 4:00 p.m
SUMMER & SEMESTER BREAKS
8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
615-904-8402 (women's health)
615-494-7745 (nurse triage)