Health Services Hours
- The after-hours telephone advice nurse is available by calling 615-898-2988 and following the prompts. Experienced advice nurses can help you figure out the best course of action: do you need immediate medical care or will self-care help you? You may be asked for your student M number in order to use this service.
- Clinic will be CLOSED Thursday, November 26 thru Sunday, November 29
- MMC Now is open Friday, November 27 thru Sunday, November 29 if you need medical services.
- Monday - Friday: 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Clinic will be CLOSED for Holiday Break on Thursday, December 24 thru Sunday, January 3
- Monday-Wednesday: 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Thursdays: 9:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Fridays: 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Closed during University holidays
- Monday-Friday: 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Need Us After We Have Closed?
An after hours telephone advice nurse is available by calling 615-898-2988 and following the prompts. Experienced advice nurses can help you figure out the best course of action: do you need immediate medical care, an appointment the next day, or will self-care help you? You may be asked for your student M number in order to use this service.
- Important Note: The after-hours service is for those who are sick. If you have a routine or minor health concern or question, you should continue to call us during the day or leave a message to be answered the next business day.
If you experience a life-threatening medical emergency, call 911.
- MTSU Health Services: 615-898-2988
- MTSU Campus Police: 615-898-2424
- St. Thomas Rutherford Hospital Emergency Department: 615-396-6900
- StoneCrest Medical Center Emergency Department:
- Tennessee Poison Control Center: 615-936-0760
For tour of Health Services, click on video below.
Health Services Mission Statement
The mission of MTSU Student Health Services is to ensure delivery of affordable, accessible and high quality health care integrated with the promotion of lifelong wellness for MTSU students.
FALL & SPRING
MON - WED
8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
9:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
8:00 a.m - 4:00 p.m
SUMMER & SEMESTER BREAKS
8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
615-904-8402 (women's health)
615-494-7745 (nurse triage)