MTSU has taken The White House COVID-19 College Vaccine Challenge pledge and is committed to helping end the pandemic. MTSU Student Health is offering
vaccines to all in the campus community age 18 and up. Every shot is one step closer
back to the campus life we know and love.
COVID-19 COLLEGE CHALLENGE
MTSU has taken The White House COVID-19 College Vaccine Challenge pledge and is committed to helping end the pandemic. MTSU Student Health is offering vaccines to all in the campus community age 18 and up. Every shot is one step closer back to the campus life we know and love.
We wish all of our students a healthy and relaxing summer. We remain open to serve you for your primary care and women's health needs. A summer fee will apply for students who are not taking summer classes but were registered in the Spring 2021 and currently registered for Fall 2021.
Health Services Hours
- Monday-Wednesday: 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Thursdays: 9:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Fridays: 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Closed during University holidays
- Monday-Friday: 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Need Us After We Have Closed?
An after hours telephone advice nurse is available by calling 615-898-2988 and following the prompts. Experienced advice nurses can help you figure out the best course of action: do you need immediate medical care, an appointment the next day, or will self-care help you? You may be asked for your student M number in order to use this service.
- Important Note: The after-hours service is for those who are sick. If you have a routine or minor health concern or question, you should continue to call us during the day or leave a message to be answered the next business day.
If you experience a life-threatening medical emergency, call 911.
- MTSU Health Services: 615-898-2988
- MTSU Campus Police: 615-898-2424
- St. Thomas Rutherford Hospital Emergency Department: 615-396-6900
- StoneCrest Medical Center Emergency Department:
- Tennessee Poison Control Center: 615-936-0760
For tour of Health Services, click on video below.
Health Services Mission Statement
The mission of MTSU Student Health Services is to ensure delivery of affordable, accessible and high quality health care integrated with the promotion of lifelong wellness for MTSU students.
FALL & SPRING
MON - WED
8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
9:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
8:00 a.m - 4:00 p.m
SUMMER & SEMESTER BREAKS
8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
615-904-8402 (women's health)
615-494-7745 (nurse triage)