It's Cold and Flu Season
To prevent the spread of respiratory illness:
- Wash your hands frequently.
- Cover your mouth when you sneeze or cough.
- Try not to rub your eyes or nose.
- If you are ill: Stay home and avoid being in close contact with others.
For tour of Health Services, click on video below.
Health Service Hours
The Health Services Building is open Monday-Thursday, 8:00a.m. to 4:30p.m. and Fridays
8:00a.m. to 4:00p.m. during fall and spring semesters. During summer and semester
breaks open Monday-Friday 8:00a.m. to 4:00p.m., and closed during university holidays.
When Health Services is closed, local hospital emergency rooms and some walk-in centers
Need Us After We Have Closed?
An after hours telephone advice nurse is available by calling 615-898-2988 and following the prompts. Experienced advice nurses can help you figure out the best course of action: do you need immediate medical care, an appointment the next day, or will self-care help you? You may be asked for your student M number in order to use this service.
- Important Note: The after-hours service is for those who are sick. If you have a routine or minor health concern or question, you should continue to call us during the day or leave a message to be answered the next business day.
If you experience a life-threatening medical emergency, call 911.
- MTSU Health Services: 615-898-2988
- MTSU Campus Police: 615-898-2424
- St. Thomas Rutherford Hospital Emergency Department: 615-396-6900
- StoneCrest Medical Center Emergency Department:
- Tennessee Poison Control Center: 615-936-0760
Health Services Mission Statement
The mission of MTSU Student Health Services is to ensure delivery of affordable, accessible and high quality health care integrated with the promotion of lifelong wellness for MTSU students.
FALL & SPRING
MON - THUR
8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
8:00 a.m - 4:00 p.m
SUMMER & SEMESTER BREAKS
8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.