25Live - See Scheduling availability in: WMB OR SFA Does not work on Mobile device. Request a room here.
(Please note: 25Live NOT accurate for the Music Hall. Please see Tim Musselman in person to determine its availability)
Hinton Music Hall Recital time availability: clck here (yellow highlight shows open spots)
- Your Concert Program Procedures
- Hinton Recital Approval Form (Required for Degree recitals)
- Hinton Hall Calendars showing available recital dates
- Large Ensemble Audition Information
- Jury Sheets (PDF)
- Brass Jury Back (PDF)
- Application for Use of Facilities (NOT required for degree recitals)
- CD Request form
- Wind Instrument Checkout Form - Please fill out online before printing.
- String Instrument Checkout Form
- Overload Request Form
- Waiver of Liability
- Class Piano Information
The Middle Tennessee State University School of Music is committed to the health, safety and well-being of all musicians who participate in academic or performance related activities.
As an institution of the Tennessee Board of Regents, Middle Tennessee State University makes a comprehensive effort to proactively educate, assist, and protect all students, staff, faculty, and guests in health related issues. For musicians, this includes:
- Healthy approaches to private lessons and ensemble rehearsals that include appropriate technical exercises and clear information regarding the safe utilization of the muscles and bones associated with specific music production.
- Facilities and equipment that are safe and instruction on proper handling of all equipment or instruments.
- Consideration of volume levels in practice and performance spaces, with acoustical treatments for sonic mediation as needed for hearing protection.
- Rigorous academic and performance curricula with clear expectations within an affirming environment to help ensure student success.
- Genuine concern for the wellbeing and equality of each individual, regardless of gender, race, creed, nationality, religious affiliation, or sexual preference.
- While the MTSU School of Music strives to foster and maintain healthy practices and environments, the faculty and staff are not trained medical professionals. When appropriate, referrals will be made to appropriate MTSU staff or faculty, or to highly trained professionals off campus.