Leisure and Sport Management, B.S.
The Leisure and Sport Management program is a major leading to a Bachelor of Science (B.S.) degree with a general core accredited through the National Recreation and Parks Association, Council on Accreditation of Parks, Recreation, Tourism and Related Professions (COAPRT). Students may choose courses from tracks in recreation administration, outdoor recreation, sport studies, and tourism studies.
In the spirit of sharing information related to the program's performance with the public, the following data is provided
- Fall Enrollment over Time
- New Freshmen Fall-to-Fall Retention
- Undergraduate Fall-to-Fall Retention
- 4-, 6-, and 8-year Graduation Rates
- Degrees Awarded by Academic Year
- Time to Degree
- Total Credit Hours Required for Degree: 120
- Total Time to Graduate (14-17 Credit Hours Each Term): 8 Semesters or 4 years (if
attending only fall and spring terms)
*The time to graduation is for students beginning the program with no prior college credit.
- Academic Map
- Graduating Senior Survey
- COAPRT Annual Report