Faculty Recruitment / Workload
See MTSU Jobs Online for available faculty positions. All applicants, please note that MTSU adheres to T.C.A. Sec. 49-7-133, Misrepresentation of Academic Credentials.
The following documents detail the faculty recruitment process at MTSU. For more information, please contact Rebecca Cole.
- Faculty Line Request Template (new June 2021)
- Full-Time Faculty Recruitment Guide (new July 2021)
- Step-by-Step Guide for PageUp (new August 2021)
- Reference Guide for Search Committee Members (revised 5/21/21)
- Adjunct Faculty Job Workflow
|Academic Preparation Certification Form (revised 9/18/20)|
|Adjunct Pay Criteria|
|Faculty Compensation for Teaching Courses as an Overload|
|Electronic Background Check for Adjunct /HWO FTT (revised 6/15/21)|
|Sample Ad (Full-Time Faculty Positions)||doc|
|Authorization for Payment of Extra Compensation (revised 6/29/20)|
|Individual Report on Outside Professional Employment or Continuing Business Activity|
|Request for Waiver of Search Procedures (revised 7/9/21)|
|Full-Time Faculty Hiring Checklist Without a Search|
|Full-Time Faculty Hiring Checklist (revised 4/5/21)|
|Adjunct Faculty Hiring Checklist (revised 5/4/21)|
|Salary Recommendation for Faculty Candidate Form|
|Start-Up Request Form (revised 8/13/20)|
|Faculty Applicant Selection Criteria Form||xls|
|AA Acknowledgement and Guidelines for Hiring Non-Benefitted Employees|
Having trouble viewing or using fillable forms?
- Mac users should download and save the PDF, then open with Adobe Reader to complete and email the document or with Adobe Acrobat (DC, or an older version of Professional) to complete and save the document to your computer.
- Chrome and Firefox users: see instructions here.