Accounts Payable

We are responsible for processing all University and Foundation disbursements including travel reimbursements, with the exception of payroll and student financial aid.  We ensure the integrity of transactions being entered into the finance system by providing the final review of expenditures for compliance with applicable MTSU policies and procedures.  Please contact us for assistance.

Cope Administration Building Room 106   |   615-898-2940   |

Year-End Information

Please see the 2018 fiscal year-end memorandum which includes important disbursement cutoff dates.  Please be advised that these dates and requirements apply to all University, Foundation, and grant purchases.

Invoices and reimbursement requests submitted to Accounting Services after fiscal year closing will be expensed in the new fiscal year budget and will require an attached exception memorandum as to why payment was not made in the appropriate period for audit purposes. This memo must be routed through the appropriate chain of command and approved by the Vice President for Business and Finance.

2019 Fiscal Year End Cutoff Dates


 Click here to view the Forms

Exemptions available for FL, KY, TN and TX
Contact Accounts Payable for information
   U.S. Person or Entity

  W-9, Request for Taxpayer Identification Number and Certification

   Foreign Individual/Vendor
Contact Information


Cope Administration Building,
Room #103
Middle Tennessee State University
Murfreesboro, TN 37132