Dean's Advisory Council
The Dean's Advisory Council is a highly select and diverse group of business and community leaders who dedicate a portion of their time to enhancing, promoting, and resourcing the quality of business education at MTSU. As a group of experienced professionals, the council provides expert advise, leadership, and direction to Jones College. These efforts also serve to establish strong, dynamic linkages with faculty, staff, and external stakeholders. In addition, the council will be instrumental in the ongoing evaluation process critical to the evolution and continuous improvement of the college's vision and mission statements.
- Michael Blivens, Northwestern Mutual
- Tom Boyd (B.B.A., ’73), Decker Wealth Management
- Retta Gardner (M.B.A., ’00), Guaranty Trust
- Yolanda Greene, First Tennessee Bank
- Janice Hackett (B.S., ’75), self-employed
- Aubrey Harwell II, Neal and Harwell
- Bill Jones (B.S., ’82), Pinnacle Financial Partners
- Richard Key (B.S., ’62), retired, Aladdin
- Joseph A. Peay (B.B.A., ’88), Murfreesboro Medical Clinic
- Felicia Shirley Smith (B.B.A., ’00; M.B.A., ’04), Monozukuri Consolidation, Nissan North America
- Joe Steakley (B.B.A., ’75), HCA
- Deb Thompson, State Farm
- Elveta Cooper (B.B.A., ’96; M.B.A., ’00), UPS, Taylor and Taylor Family Resource Center
- Jason Schmitt, Old Time Pottery
- Jackie Morgan (M.B.E., ’08), Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta
- Brandon Henthorn (B.B.A., ’09; M.B.A., ’11), Bridgestone Americas
- Ashley Gold, Schulman, LeRoy & Bennett, P.C.
Click to read Enterprise magazine
Get the College of Business App for Apple or Android!