Join Fraternity and Sorority Life!
- IFC Men's Fraternity Recruitment Interest Form
- NPHC Fraternity and Sorority Interest Form
- College Panhellenic Sorority Interest Form
As an undergraduate at MTSU, joining a fraternity or sorority is one of the best decisions you can make. Fraternity and sorority membership offers one of the most dynamic and memorable experiences available to you as a college student that will continue for a lifetime. Our fraternity and sorority community represents a diverse population of students. As a community members follow the values of: friendship, leadership, service, scholarship and social success. By joining a fraternity or sorority, you will make lifelong, deep and authentic relationships (called brotherhood and sisterhood). Members are extremely active on campus and hold key positions in numerous organizations. YOU BELONG HERE!
Check out the fun we had during the 2021-2022 academic year!
- CPH VP of Communications Special Election Applications - Due March 27th
- Crash the Commons Committee Applications - Due March 31st
- 2023-2024 NPHC Executive Board Applications - Due April 11th
Learn More About Fraternity and Sorority Life
Do you know a potential new member who you'd like to recommend? Fill out this form.