Fraternity & Sorority Life Values
As an undergraduate, joining a fraternity or sorority is one of the best decisions you can make. Fraternity and sorority membership offers one of the most dynamic and memorable experiences available to you as a college student.
- Manage executive teams
- Serve on or chair committees
- Manage budgets
- Work and network with alumni
- Participate in service activities benefiting the Murfreesboro and surrounding communities
- Over the past year, the MTSU fraternity and sorority community contributed more than 9,000 hours of community service and donated over $64,000 to local and national philanthropies.
- Create lifelong brother or sister relationships
- Work with chapter alumni in the community
- Network with Inter/national staff/officers
- Build relationships with campus staff
- Encounter academic advising
- Participate in tutoring programs
- Attend academic success workshops
- Qualify for academic scholarships
Set the Standard.
- Join a values-based organization
- Lead by example
- Empower others
My MTSU experience changed when I joined Fraternity and Sorority Life. I was shy and always kept to myself but when I joined my fraternity all of that changed. Joining the FSL community was when I started making friends and meeting new people. Joining FSL was probably the best decision I could have ever made. – Deshaun Covington, Phi Beta Sigma Fraternity, Inc. Member