An MTSU student may receive a hold that prevents him or her from registering for classes from Student Health Services.
Reasons for Registration Hold
- Unpaid balance from Student Health Services.
- The hold will be released when the student pays his or her balance in full.
- Outstanding immunization requirement - View your holds on PipelineMT:
- Sign into PipelineMT.
- Select Registration/Student Records.
- Select Holds listed under Priority Registration Tools.
FALL & SPRING
MON - WED
8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
9:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
8:00 a.m - 4:00 p.m
SUMMER & SEMESTER BREAKS
8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
615-904-8402 (women's health)