Skip to main content

Campus Housing

Maintenance Request

The Housing Facilities office provides several ways by which you may report a maintenance problem in your room, apartment or building. Should you encounter a maintenance or custodial problem, you may call the Housing Facilities office at 615-898-4116 from 8 AM to 4:30 PM Monday through Friday. After regular hours, you may call and leave your request on the Facilities Voice Mail at 615-898-4116

As an added convenience, you may submit your maintenance request to the Housing Facilities office by logging into the MT Housing Portal. This form should be used for routine problems, such as a broken towel bar or a dripping faucet. It should not be used for emergency issues such as an electrical or heating problem. Problems which require immediate attention should always be phoned directly into the Housing Facilities office during regular office hours or reported to your hall staff through your front desk after hours and on weekends.

If you have an emergency maintenance request after regular hours, please contact the front desk of your dorm/apartment.

View the Housing and Residential Life Facilities Office Guide

Housing assignment information comes to MTSU email accounts, so check often.