Beasley Welcome Letter
Beasley Hall offers lobby areas on the first floors equipped with seating, washers and dryers, a kitchen and a TV. Beasley Hall share a common courtyard with Sims, Smith, Gracy and Judd Halls. Beasley Hall is just steps from the Keathley University Center, Walnut Grove, The Wiser-Patton and Davis Science Buildings, the Todd Art Building, the Learning Resource Center and the James E. Walker Library.
A typical room in Beasley Hall includes:
- two twin XL beds
- two chests
- two desks
- two chairs
- two closets
- two internet connection ports
Bathrooms are located on each floor and shared by the residents of the floor.
A limited number of private rooms may be available
Typical Layout of a Room in Beasley Hall
- Window: 42.6"
- Chest: 22" x 18.5"
- Desk: 44" x 18"
- Mattress: 80"
- Closet: 48.5"W x 22.5" x 42"
Layout is representative of a typical room. Furnishings and measurements may vary from room to room. Many rooms are the mirror image of this layout.
Refer to the Rates page for cost information.
Housing assignment information comes to MTSU email accounts, so check often.
- Meningococcal vaccination required for room assignment.
Click here to upload your proof of meningitis to the Health Services Student Portal, or fax documentation to 615-898-5459.
- Housing maintenance request call 615-898-4116 or Click here
- Emergency maintenance requests after normal business hours – contact the front desk of your building for assistance