Honors Banner

Frequently Asked Questions 

CALA Stamp

Image FAQ

Can I get college or in-service credit for any of your programs?

Our programs do not count directly as college credit. However, the Department of Foreign Languages and Literatures at Middle Tennessee State University provides a free placement test, and your results may allow you to test into a higher level of the language and receive credit for the levels you test out of. Visit the MTSU Media Center for Language Acquisition for further details. Participants from other locations may wish to inquire about similar policies at universities in their area. Teachers may receive in-service credit for attending our programs at their school's discretion.