Admitted Student Next Steps Checklist
- Apply for Financial Aid and Scholarships
- Create your Password by clicking on "Password Management" and follow instructions to access your PipelineMT and MTSU Email Account
- Talk to your program director/advisor for advising. Their contact information can be found if you locate your program on the program page and look under “Contact Information.”
Getting Ready for Class
- Submit "Proof Citizen/Lawfully Present (EVEA)" in to your Graduate Student Portal if you have not already
- Submit proof of immunization to Health Services if you plan to enroll in 9+ hours and take classes on campus. If you are a full-time online only student, click here to be taken to the online exemption form. International Students can view immunization requirements on the Health Services website.
- Review the Selective Service requirements to verify if you need to register. If you have unanswered selective service questions, please email the MT One Stop.
- Register for classes using PipelineMT (for help visit the Registration Guide)
Getting Ready for Campus
- Pay fees and confirm class schedule
- Pick up your parking pass
- Get your Blue ID
- Check out other resources available to MTSU Graduate Students