How to Apply for Housing
What Makes a Completed Application?
A completed application includes:
- Signed housing license agreement
- $350 prepayment
- Original Signed and Notarized Financial Guarantor Form (For applicants under the age of 18)
- Proof of Meningitis Vaccination on or after the sixteenth birthday and within the
years (if first time living on campus at MTSU)
Please note: The housing prepayment is only fully refundable if the student is denied admission from MTSU. Please see housing cancellation policy for more information.
The Spring 2021 Housing Application launches September 1!
Due to the pandemic, we will be delaying the launch of the Fall 2021-Spring 2022 Housing Application to January 2021. Spaces for upperclassmen students may be limited in the event that the university continues on a reduced occupancy plan. Please stay tuned to email, social media, and www.mtsu.edu/living-on-campus for updates!
For your convenience, you can sign your license agreement and pay your prepayment online through the MT Housing Portal.
Apply Using the Paper Application
If you wish to apply using the paper application, or are pending acceptance to MTSU, you may apply using the application link below and return it with the required Prepayment, Financial Guarantor Addendum and Proof of Meningitis to:
MTSU Housing and Residential Life
Middle Tennessee State University
Post Office Box 6
Murfreesboro, TN 37132
For summer housing, complete the application and license agreement (see links below) and return it with the required $175 prepayment fee to MTSU Housing and Residential Life, Middle Tennessee State University, Post Office Box 6, Murfreesboro, TN 37132.
Housing assignment information comes to MTSU email accounts, so check often.
- Meningococcal vaccination required for room assignment.
Click here for more information. Fax documentation to 615-898-5459 or email email@example.com.
- Housing maintenance request call 615-898-4116 or Click here
- Emergency maintenance requests after normal business hours – contact the front desk of your building for assistance