The Bachelor of Business Administration (B.B.A.) degree with a major in Accounting is designed to provide the student with a well-rounded education in both business and liberal arts. The accounting degree also can help those students who wish to pursue the following professional certifications: Certified Public Accountant, Certified Management Accountant, Certified Internal Auditor, and Certified Information Systems Auditor.
Undergraduate minors are offered in Accounting, Accounting/Information Systems, and Business Law.
The Department of Accounting is accredited by AACSB International.
In the spirit of sharing information related to the program's performance with the public, the following data is provided
- Fall Enrollment over Time
- New Freshmen Fall-to-Fall Retention
- Undergraduate Fall-to-Fall Retention
- 4-, 6-, and 8-year Graduation Rates
- Degrees Awarded by Academic Year
- Time to Degree
- Total Credit Hours Required for Degree: 120
- Total Time to Graduate (14-17 Credit Hours Each Term): 8 Semesters or 4 years (if
attending only fall and spring terms)
*The time to graduation is for students beginning the program with no prior college credit.
- Graduating Senior Survey
- Alumni Survey