Information Systems, B.B.A.
The undergraduate IS program prepares students to assume responsibilities for information systems and technology in any organization. Students are exposed to a broad range of information systems and business topics which enable the student to serve an organization well in positions such as computer programmer, database designer/administrator, data communications manager/specialist, systems analyst, or information center specialist.
The Jennings A. Jones College of Businessis accredited by AACSB International.
In the spirit of sharing information related to the program's performance with the public, the following data is provided
- Fall Enrollment over Time
- New Freshmen Fall-to-Fall Retention
- Undergraduate Fall-to-Fall Retention
- 4-, 6-, and 8-year Graduation Rates
- Degrees Awarded by Academic Year
- Time to Degree
- Total Credit Hours Required for Degree: 120
- Total Time to Graduate (14-17 Credit Hours Each Term): 8 Semesters or 4 years (if
attending only fall and spring terms)
*The time to graduation is for students beginning the program with no prior college credit.
- Academic Map
- Graduating Senior Survey
- Additional Information
- Student Learning Goals and Objectives