Office of Research and Sponsored Programs
The Office of Research and Sponsored Programs is comprised of four organizational entities:
- The Office of Research and Sponsored Programs (ORSP)
- The Office of Innovation and Commercialization (OIC)
- The Office of Compliance (OC)
- The Undergraduate Research Center (URC)
We also oversee several functions or programs that support the research enterprise, such as the Center for the Advancement of Research and Scholarship (CARS), the Intellectual Property Advisory Council (IPAC), the Faculty Research and Creative Activity Committee (FRCAC), and the Research Council. The Office of Research and Sponsored Programs invests in research and scholarship through internal seed grant programs administered by FRCAC and the URC.
The mission of the Office of Research and Sponsored Programs is to stimulate research and creative activities by improving infrastructure, providing seed grants and matching funds, making researchers aware of funding opportunities, providing expertise on pre-award and post-award grant preparation and administration, and helping establish partnerships with public and private sector entities that benefit the students, faculty, and university.
What do next generation computing and innovative approaches to understanding the physics of disease have in common? Dr. Daniel Erenso is seeking answers as he pursues dual research programs in these two areas.
Doctor of Education:
Doctor of Philosophy:
- Computational Science
- Human Performance
- Literacy Studies
- Mathematics and Science Education / Biological Education
- Mathematics and Science Education / Chemical Education
- Mathematics and Science Education / Interdisciplinary Science Education
- Mathematics and Science Education / Mathematics Education
- Molecular Biosciences
- Public History