Youth Sports Summer Camp
Our Youth Sports Summer Camp is a great way for your child learn a variety of sports and crucial life skills. Some of the most valuable skills emphasized are good sportsmanship, the value of regular exercise, and working together as a team. Goals include: learning beginner-to-intermediate skills in a variety of sports; the importance of a healthy lifestyle; developing a good character, and, of course, having fun! Read more about the overall camp experience in the Parent Handbook.
Ages: Boys and girls 7-12
- $175 per week*, lunch included
- $40 for a daily drop-in.
- Discounts: $20 off per week, excluding the first week, if you sign up for the entire summer. This discount can only be applied by calling or coming by the Campus Rec membership office.
- 7:30-9am - Drop-off; free play
- 9am - Organized camp activity begins
- 4:00-5:30pm: Pick-up; free play
- More details in Parent Handbook
- Week 1: May 28-31 (*Only $140 for this week only)
- Week 2: June 3-7
- Week 3: June 10-14
- Week 4: June 17-21
- Week 5: June 24-28
- Week 6: July 8-12
- Week 7: July 15-19
- Week 8: July 22-26
- Week 9: July 29-August 2
Submit your payment, complete the Registration Packet (emailed to you if you set up an online account), and get the Packet to us one of these ways before your child's first day of camp. Your child will not be able to attend camp until the Packet is submitted.
- Bring it to check-in on your child's first day of camp.
- Deliver to our membership office during business hours.
- Fax: 615.898.5568
- Email: email@example.com
MTSU students, faculty, and staff will not need to create a new account. You can log in using your FSA credentials but you will need to add dependents.
- Parent/guardian creates a new user account (if first time registering online).
- Once created, click on your name in the upper right corner.
- Click on profile to add dependents you are registering for camp.
Swim Express Competitive Skills Camp
This camp is the best way to perfect skills before swim team tryouts! It is designed
to teach children ages 8-14 basic competitive swim skills, including the four basic
strokes, turns, starts, and pace.
Ages: 8-14 years old
Prerequisite: Swim 25 yards across the pool without stopping or touching bottom.
- June 4-7, 10-14, 17-21, 24-28
- July 8-12, 15-19, 22-26
P.O. Box 556
Murfreesboro, TN 37132