2023 Summer Day Camp
Ages: 7 – 12 years old
When: Weekly, May 30 – July 28 [Camp will not meet on 5/29, 7/3, 7/4]
A majority of each day is spent in different activity areas inside the Rec Center facility – indoor soccer arena, basketball courts, racquetball courts, and indoor pool with slide and basketball goal.
Swim time is broken up during the week between the indoor and outdoor pools.
Campers travel across campus daily, usually by foot, to eat at one of the campus dining facilities.
Our physical address is 1848 Blue Raider Drive, Murfreesboro, TN 37132.
1st 5 Weeks (May 30 – June 30): $1000 per child
2nd 4 weeks (July 5 – July 28): $800 per child
Full Summer (May 30 – July 28): $1,700.00 [Camp will not meet on 5/29, 7/3, 7/4]
Camp registration is also accepted on a daily basis for $55 per day per camper based on availability and if there are any open spots. This is done in office only and all registration forms need to be completed by 9 a.m. the day of camp.
- MTSU faculty/staff qulify for a 10% discount off camp registration. Please contact Ashley White, Ashley.email@example.com, 615-904-8457 for more information.
- Once you click the registrtaion button, you will be directed to the camp registration page. The semester we are currently in will be the default. You may need to click summer 2023 to make camp options appear. Here you will see all your options for registration (1st 5 weeks, full summer, 1 week, etc.).
- Once you choose the desired option, you will see a button that says sign-in. Click
this. You will see another box pop up to sign-in.
- MTSU Fac/staff or students sign-in by pressing the top button that says Press this button even if you don't currently have an MTSU Campus Recreation account. After pressing you will need to create an account.
- For those who have Campus Rec memberships, log-in using your email or username.
- All others will need to create an account for yourself. You will add dependents in the next step.
- After circling back to the youth camps page, you will need to select which option you'd like. Now you may go through and complete the steps for registering your child for camp.
- Lastly, after completing the registration process, please make sure that you review the parent handbook/policies and procedures. That information is found on this page below.
If you are interested in being a camp counselor for our summer camps, please check out the position details and apply by going to our employment page.