Youth Sports Summer Camp
*** Registration is currently turned off until we receive word from University officials that we are approved to move forward with Summer Camp. Please email us at Campusrecoffice@mtsu.edu if you would like us to keep you on a list to contact when we receive official word regarding camps or have further questions. Thank you.
Our Youth Sports Summer Camp is a great way for your child learn a variety of sports and crucial life skills. Some of the most valuable skills emphasized are good sportsmanship, the value of regular exercise, and working together as a team. Goals include: learning beginner-to-intermediate skills in a variety of sports; the importance of a healthy lifestyle; developing a good character, and, of course, having fun! Read more about the overall camp experience in the Parent Handbook.
Ages: Boys and girls 7-12 year old
- 7:30-9am - Drop-off; free play
- 9am - Organized camp activity begins
- 4:00-5:30pm: Pick-up; free play
- More details in Parent Handbook
- $175 per week*, includes all activities and lunch each day
- *Week 1 (May 26 – 29) and Week 6 (June 29 – July 2) will be $140 per week with no discounts.
- MTSU faculty and staff discounts:
- $25 discount per week if signing up for at least a week at a time.
- $20 off per week if you sign up for the entire summer up front. If you are interested in this, please contact us at email@example.com.
- Drop-in camp registration is accepted on a daily basis for $40 per day per camper. Prior notice is preferred, and all registration forms need to be completed by 9 a.m. the day of camp.
- Week 1: May 26-29 (*4-day week)
- Week 2: June 1-5
- Week 3: June 8-12
- Week 4: June 15-19
- Week 5: June 22-26
- Week 6: June 29-July 2 (*4-day week)
- Week 7: July 6-10
- Week 8: July 13-17
- Week 9: July 20-24
- Week 10: July 27-31
Submit your registration online (directions below) or in the Main office.
Registration is currently turned off until we receive word from University officials that we are approved to move forward with Summer Camp
- If this is your first time registering online you will need to create a new account for the Parent/guardian. MTSU students, faculty, and staff will not need to create a new account. You can log in using your FSA credentials
- Once created, click on your name in the upper right corner.
- Click on profile then scroll to the bottom to add your dependents you are registering for camp (add family). This will allow you to sign-up multiple children for camp under your account instead of creating new accounts for each dependent.