Find Your #MTSUFit at Campus Rec!
Whether you've never stepped into a gym or you're training for a triathlon (or find yourself somewhere in the middle), we're here to help you get where you want to be. There's no one-size-fits-all game plan, so you'll find a range of activities and resources everywhere you turn.
Your basic Rec membership is included with your MTSU tuition or employment each semester! All other semester-based membership options.
- Belay Namaste, Nov. 21, 5-7pm: This is a FREE two-hour fitness and wellness class that will give you the best of both climbing and yoga! We will offer an hour of rock wall climbing which will be guided by MTOP staff, followed by an hour yoga session intended to relax and stretch your body. Our nutrition team will also be in attendance offering a free and healthy snack! All fitness levels and experiences welcome! Register here for free.
- Group Fitness Schedule Changes: Zumba on Tuesdays 5-6 pm will be cancelled for the remainder of the semester. TurboKick on Wednesdays 5-6 pm will be cancelled until after Thanksgiving break. All classes in upstairs aerobics room will be cancelled the evening of Nov. 21 (come to Belay Namaste!). We apologize for any inconvenience!
- Thanksgiving Week Hours: Plan in advance and check before you come!
- Ski Trip to Steamboat Springs, CO: January 2020. Get all the details on the flyer and sign up on the Rec Portal!
- Basketball and Softball Officials Needed: Now taking applications for Intramural Officials for Spring 2020 leagues. Get job description and application.
P.O. Box 556
Murfreesboro, TN 37132