Join the Team at MTSU Campus Recreation
Campus Recreation seeks to hire students of character who desire not only a job, but also a place to learn, lead, and grow. Our departments provide variety in job duties and scheduling flexibility. Applications are always being accepted.
Benefits of Being a part of the Campus Recreation Team
- Work On-Campus
- Fun Working Environment
- Develop Friendships
- Professional Development Opportunities
- Flexible Scheduling
- Discounted Rec Programs/Free Give-Aways
- Free CPR/AED Training
- Opportunity to work in multiple departments
What's your Passion?
Other Types of Employment
Federal Work Study Students
Federal Work Study (FWS) students may complete their required hours here at Campus Recreation. If you would like to be considered for a position with Campus Recreation to fulfill your hours, please follow the job application process. (Keep in mind, submitting an application does not a guarantee placement with Campus Rec.)
Field Study and Internships
Campus Recreation may offer Field Study, Practicum, and Internship opportunities to qualified students. We conduct a thorough application and interview process for candidates to help them build job search and interview skills, as well as to ensure a proper match both for the candidate and Campus Rec. (Application for Field Study, Practicum, or Internship is not a guarantee of placement with Campus Recreation.)
To be considered for Field Study, Practicum, or Internship candidacy, please submit the following at the Rec Center office by the appropriate deadline: Campus Recreation job application, cover letter, and resume.
- Spring Semester: By December 1
- Summer Semester: By April 15
- Fall Semester: By April 15
How to Apply for a Position with Campus Recreation
- Click the apply button below. Best viewed if on a computer.
- Answer all questions.
- Choose three departments (1st, 2nd, or 3rd) you are most interested in working.
- In the availability section, it is important to check the time slots that YOU ARE AVAILABLE to work.