Intramural Sports at MTSU are designed to offer diverse, structured, and activities for members of the MTSU Community. Participants are exposed to unique extra-curricular experiences in a recreational environment where competition is encouraged but sportsmanship is the most prominent.
Spring 2022 Intramural Sports Schedule
|Sport||Format||Registration||Cost||Play Begins||Days of Play|
|5 on 5 Basketball||3 Week League, 1.5 Week Tournament||1/17-2/2||$10||2/7||M-Th|
|Softball||3 Week League, 1.5 Week Tournament||2/28-3/16||$10||3/21||M-Th|
|Home Run Derby||2 Night Event (4/13 and 4/14)||3/28 - 4/10||Free||4/6||M-T|
|Indoor Volleyball||3 Week League, 1.5 Week Tournament||3/7 - 3/24||$10||3/30||W-Th|
|Pickleball||2 Day Event (4/6 and 4/7)||3/14 - 2/30||Free||4/6||W-Th|
|Disc Golf||Drop-in and Play Course on IM Field||N/A||Free||4/18||4/18-4/27|
Steps to Participate in IM Sports
Every player will have to go to the Fusion IM Portal to register.
Every participant will need to make their payment on the Fusion IM Portal or the Campus Rec app:
- $10 per individual registration for multi-day events such as leagues.
- There will be no cost for one day and virtual events.
- All Access Passes: $20 for a semester pass and $30 for a yearly pass (Only good for the school year
in progress). Passes allow for unlimited play for their specified period of time and
should be purchased prior to registration.
- 1 Semester Pass Click Here
- 2 Semester or Year Pass Click Here
Click the Button Below to Register Now:
Rules / Handbook
- 3-on-3 Basketball
- 5-on-5 Basketball
- Arena Football
- Bocce Ball
- Flag Football: Rules / Rules Summary
- Indoor Baseball
- Indoor Kickball
- Indoor Soccer
- Indoor Volleyball (4 v. 4): Rules / Rules Summary
- Outdoor Soccer: Rules / Rules Summary
- Outdoor Volleyball
- 5 v 5 v 5 Softball: Rules / Rules Summary
- Ultimate Frisbee
|Campus Recreation main Office||(615) email@example.com|
|Competetive Sports Office||(615) 898-5068||Mt.firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Dan Payne, Competitive Sports Coordinator||(615) email@example.com|
|Eli Mallahan, Competitive Sports GA||(615) 898-5068||Elm5r@mtmail.mtsu.edu|
|Fusion IM (Schedules & Registration)||recportal.mtsu.edu|
|Intramural Sports Website||www.mtsu.edu/camprec/intramural|