Campus Recreation is an ideal location for student events, birthday parties, after-prom activities, church lock-ins, group training/team-building and other events. Whether it is a swimming party for children, an event to challenge your teens on the climbing wall, or a location that provides multiple activities for larger groups, Campus Recreation is available to accommodate most any type of occasion and group.
- All reservations must be made 5 business days in advance. For larger groups, a minimum of 10 business days is needed depending on the type of event.
All rates are subject to change.
A deposit may be required.
If not paid by the day of the event, a late fee of 5% of total rental will be assessed for 30 days after event. An additional 5% each month thereafter until payment is received unless prior arrangements are made.
- Please contact Andy Allgrim at email@example.com for questions or to check availability.
- $150 for a 2 hour party. This includes an area to do presents, cake, etc. Also includes tables, chairs and all staffing.
- Options include the indoor pool, basketball courts, indoor soccer arena, climbing wall. If combining areas, the price may vary.
- Weekends only:
- The Pool is available on weekends between 1 pm and 4pm
- The Basketball courts, Indoor Soccer Arena and climbing wall are available during regular business hours only.
- Please email Andy Allgrim at firstname.lastname@example.org to check availability or for other questions.
Upon approval, you will be emailed an event approval confirmation. Birthday parties and smaller events will then receive the Hold Harmless Waiver that each participant will need in order to participate. This should be distributed to participants in order to have forms completed upon arrival.
A 48-hour cancellation notice is expected. Larger events may be asked contractually to give a minimum of two weeks notice.