|Climbing Wall Hours|
|Closed until start of Spring 2018 Semester (Tues, Jan. 16)|
|Mon-Thu||4:00 - 9:00 pm|
|Fri||4:00 - 6:00 pm|
- A waiver must be signed at the Equipment desk to climb.
- A Climbing Wall Supervisor must be present to climb on the wall.
- Only Climbing Wall Supervisors can belay climbers.
- Use of personal equipment should be approved by Climbing Wall Supervisor.
- Lead climbing and bouldering are allowed during specified times or with permission of the Climbing Wall Supervisor.
- All accidents and equipment damage must be reported to the Outdoor Pursuits Program Supervisor immediately.
- MTSU Campus Recreation reserves the right to suspend any individual for violating
the above safety policies and rules, or for any conduct that is viewed as unsafe or