The University was closed December 24, 2018 - January 1, 2019 for winter break. Transcript requests will be processed in the order received. Please allow 3-5 business days from January 2 for processing.
Official transcripts can be requested in person and picked up immediately at the MT One Stop, SSAC 2nd floor. A government or MTSU issued photo ID is required. Any transcript issued to a student, whether mailed or in person, will be stamped "issued to student". Upon request, the transcript will be placed in a sealed envelope. It is the decision of the recipient if the transcript is accepted as an official transcript.
Unofficial transcripts can be accessed on-line using PipelineMT. Select Registration & Student Records left menu, then click Transcript View in the Academic Records box. Any student who logged in to PipelineMT since January 2007 should be able to login to the new PipelineMT provided they have the correct personal email address on file through which they can recover or update their password. If the personal email has changed and the student is not currenly enrolled access to PipelineMT will not be available.
Official transcripts to be mailed/faxed may be requested via email by scanning and attaching a completed request and sending to Records@mtsu.edu (pdf), by fax (615-898-5538) or by U.S. mail to MTSU Records Office, SSAC 150, 1301 East Main Street, Murfreesboro, TN 37132. MTSU does not email transcripts. Transcript requests are normally processed within 3-5 business days but may vary due to university closings. There is no charge for transcripts, but transcripts can’t be released until all debts or obligations owed to the institution have been satisfied.
- Print and complete the Transcript Request Form
- The university does not email transcripts.
- If requesting a faxed transcript, it is recommended the request also include an address to mail the transcripts. Faxed transcripts may not be considered official. Please verify with your intended recipient if a faxed transcript will be accepted as official.
OR provide the following:
- complete name (including any previous names)
- student MTSU ID number, if known
- hand written signature of student requesting the transcript(s)
- date of birth
- term last enrolled
- number of transcripts requested
- current telephone number, including area code
- current email address of student requesting the transcript(s)
- special instructions (if the transcript needs to be held until degrees are posted, etc.)
- complete address of where to mail the transcript(s)/complete fax number and name of person receiving the fax