COVID Housing Protocols
Residential students are highly encouraged to be vaccinated and boosted against COVID-19 to help us reduce the potential transmission of COVID among students living together in close quarters. We ask you to help protect your roommate and those living around you by being vigilant and taking all precautions against COVID-19. In addition, by vaccinating you will reduce your own risk of being required to quarantine due to an exposure to the virus or being required to isolate due to a positive test.
- Students who are experiencing COVID symptoms may contact the Health Services at 615.898.2988.
- University Housing will not provide isolation housing. Students, who need to isolate due to a positive test, will need to identify an off-campus location in which they can isolate. These plans should be made prior to the start of the semester.
- Students, who need to quarantine due to exposure, may stay in their room. Meals will not be delivered to the room by Housing.
- Students needing to quarantine/isolate will be responsible for notifying their faculty members that they will not be attending class until they are released from quarantine/isolation.
Housing assignment information comes to MTSU email accounts, so check often.
- Meningococcal vaccination required for room assignment.
Click here to upload your proof of meningitis to the Health Services Student Portal, or fax documentation to 615-898-5459.
- Housing maintenance request call 615-898-4116 or Click here
- Emergency maintenance requests after normal business hours – contact the front desk of your building for assistance